Hi, and glad to meet you! I am Lidia.
I have been fascinated by photography ever since I was a kid.
I used to look out of the window and take so many pictures of the sky with old film cameras (to my father's surprise, who might have thought of better ways to use film back in the 90's).
In some way, I thought that photography was the perfect tool to stop the ever changing look of the clouds for a moment, and capture their magic.
Fast forward a few years, I decided to use this superpower to stop people's time instead.
I truly believe that simple things are the most valuable. Joyfully celebrating love, being it for our loved ones, or for ourselves, is such an important yet overlooked thing in our life.
So, my mission is to help you see the beauty of your own story with different eyes, while helping you capture that joy, that love, into everlasting memories.
A few facts about me
1. I was born and raised in Italy, but I have been living in Denmark since late 2014
2. I moved to Denmark to continue my engineering education and pursue my PhD at Technical University of Denmark... and stayed here ever since
3. I am married to Fabio (in the picture). We're both Italian, but we met here in Denmark during our studies
4. My hometown was the European Capital of Culture in 2019... Can you guess where I am from?
5. If I have to choose between partying and a cozy dinner with friends... well, I will choose the latter. I see myself more on the introvert side of the spectrum, but I love being around family and friends
6. I love travelling and sitting in cafés, guessing the stories of the people passing by, while drinking something warm ...and possibly eating something sweet
* wedding picture credits: Hedgehog Media